Elijah’s Promise creates a family of culinary graduates who support each other’s success. To fully comprehend our impact, read Elijah’s Promise’s blog and hear from our graduates how their culinary school experience and graduation transformed their lives.
Or you can measure the impact of our culinary program in metrics. Since 1997, we have:
- Graduated over 900 students for careers in the culinary industry.
- Achieved an 85% job placement rating for our graduates.
- Continued to cultivate a diverse classroom that combines students from cities, the suburbs and the country; individuals with varied previous experiences, passions, and culinary pursuits. We create this classroom intentionally in order to introduce each student to “the other.”
- Developed a program where students receive trainings in both the culinary arts and life skills.
- Designed an agency where all of our programs make a positive impact in our community, inspiring and enacting a brighter future through our work.
To learn more, download our Promise Culinary Brochure: